Chicken Coconut Soup
- 1cup of chicken stock or water
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 3-4 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 stick of lemongrass, abt 5in (sliced)
- .40lbs chicken breast
- 2-3 sliced of dried galangal
- ¼ lbs fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1-2 tablespoons fish sauce (to taste)
- 2-3 tablespoon of fresh lime juice (to taste)
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
How to make:
- Bring the stock and coconut milk to a boil over medium heat.
- Add galangal, lemongrass, and chili paste, fish sauce, and sugar.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes
- When water is boiled, add raw chicken till cooked.
- Add mushrooms, lime juice, and kaffir lime leaves until boiled
- Pour soup into your favorite bowl and garnish it with cilantro